Since you wonderful creepy people got Episode 90 early last week, we didn't want to leave you empty handed this Tuesday! Please enjoy this episode from our friends at Ye Olde Crime! 🥰
Lindsay and Madison discuss West Virginia Penitentiary, as well as why you should watch where you’re building things, that inmate-on-inmate violence is no joke, and that exploring haunted places at night is a TERRIBLE idea. Information pulled from the following sources:
- 2022 West Virginia Explorer article by David Sibray
- 2021 WTRF article by Stephanie Grindley
- 2020 Mysterious Universe article by Jocelyne LeBlanc
- Atlas Obscura
- Haunted Places to Go
- Legends of America
- Mountaineer Media article by Shannon Stowers
- Ohio County Public Library
- Pilot Guides
- Travel Channel
- West Virginia Penitentiary History
Go check out our friends Carrie and Laura over at the History of a Haunting podcast.
Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, Spotify or Goodpods!
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube.
Support the show